West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2013 For Lower Division Clerk/assistant (Group C). This time time WBSSC has announced huge number vacancies in various Department. Interested candidates can apply by 13th September 2013.
Government Vacancy in West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk/Assistant (Group C)
Number of Posts: 3050 Posts in various Departments which are as follows;
- Agriculture Department- 425
- Animal Resources Development Department- 50
- Backward Classes Welfare Department- 50
- Development and Planning Department- 50
- School Education Department- 200
- Excise Department- 50
- Finance Department- 100
- Fire and Emergency Department- 75
- Food and Supply Department- 300
- Health & Family Welfare Department- 400
- Land and Land Reforms 900
- Panchayat and Rural Development- 100
- Public Works Department- 100
- Women & Child Development and Social Welfare- 100
- Forest Department- 50
- Civil Defence, Jails and Personnel Department- 100
Reservation: There is relaxation for reserved categories i.e. for SC (scheduled Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribe), OBC (Class A and Class B), PWD (Person With Disability) and other meritorious sports person.
Last Date: All the applying candidates are advised to send the application whether or online or offline latest by 13th September 2013. Any application reached after the desired time, then his/her form will not be considered for the further process
Application Fees: The Examination fees prescribed by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is Rs 200/- and Processing Fee of Rs 20/- for all the candidates of General and OBC category. Whereas all other reserved category candidates are liable to pay only Processing Fees of Rs 20/- and are exempted from paying examination fees
Pay Scale: The pay bank selected by commission is from Rs 5,400 – Rs 25,200 (Pay Band II) and Grade Pay Rs 2,600.
Age Limit: The minimum age acquired by the applicant should be 18 years not below than this and maximum age of 40 years for General category. However for reserved there is relaxation in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST and PWDs and 2 years for OBC
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have pass in 10th standard or Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, The applicant must a typing experience of 6 months
Selection Procedure: The selection is to be made by West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) through open Competitive Examination
How to Apply: For Online Application of Form, candidates are required to go to official website www.wbssc.gov.in and fill up the form by uploading the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. After that pay the fees online through any bank (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
For Online Application Of Form Through Tathya Mitra Kendra, Candidates need to go to tathya mitra kendra, their the authorised staff will fill up the form and he will also scan the photograph and signature. The examination fees, proceesing fees is to be paid their. Besides this Tathya Mitra Kendra will charge Rs 20/- extra for filling up the form.
For Offine Form Submission, Download the Form from the link below, and fill it properly . After that submit the form at any postal service, and do keep the receipt after submission.
- Click Here For Official Notification
- Click Here To Apply Online WBSSC Recruitment 2013 for Lower Division Clerk/Assistant
- Click Here To Download the Offline Application Form of WBSSC Recruitment 2013
- Click Here To See Category Wise Reservation of Vacancies
- Click Here to See District/Department Wise Breakup